Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel closing down

I have a user whose excel will close down, without a warning or error message
being displayed. It has happened about four/five times in the last fortnight.
Any ideas what is causing this? We use Office 2000 standard, and Outlook 2003
and XP Pro service pack 2.

Not sure where to start with this one. Grateful to any help offered.
Kind regards

Gloria