Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting - Icon Set Information Lost when saved as H

I am creating a dashboard with Icon Set information. I want to be able to
save the spreadsheet as a html file so that the dasdboard can be displayed in
a browser.

When I save the sheet as an html file I lose Icon Set information (Traffic
Lights). I have tried and Data Bars & Color scales. Color Scales appear to be
ok but Data Bar information is lost as well.

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone else try this to see what they get.

Excel 2007 SP1. IE 7.0 Windows 2003 R2 SP2 (via Citrix)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Frank

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone else try this to see what they get.

No

Also if you mail the sheet in the body Data Bars and ? are lost.
I hope in the next Office version this is fixed ????

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Frank C" wrote in message ...
I am creating a dashboard with Icon Set information. I want to be able to
save the spreadsheet as a html file so that the dasdboard can be displayed in
a browser.

When I save the sheet as an html file I lose Icon Set information (Traffic
Lights). I have tried and Data Bars & Color scales. Color Scales appear to be
ok but Data Bar information is lost as well.

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone else try this to see what they get.

Excel 2007 SP1. IE 7.0 Windows 2003 R2 SP2 (via Citrix)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting - Icon Set Information Lost when saved

Thanks Ron.

Its a shame it doesnt work. It does seem to work if I save as a pdf but not
as a webpage.

I have only been using Excel 2007 for a while and thought the icon sets were
very impressive, ideal for a dashboard.

Hi Frank