Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Default How can I put special symbols like "&" in my Excel header?

My department name uses the "&" symbol and when I type this in the Excel
headers, it simply deletes all text after that. I understand that it's
probably seeing it as an instructional symbol (but what would that do?), but
how do I override that to just have it see it as text?

I've gotten around this by just making clip art of the name and pasting it
in, but it'd be so much easier to just type it!