buddyorliz

Default IF formula works, need it to also rounddown

How do I use two functions in a formula?
I used the IF function and am using a percent, however, I need it to also
round the number down, because other cells use it and latter I am always one
cent off.

example: =IF(SUM(J3)0,SUM(J3*25%),0)
So if the answer is 25.49666, I want it to calculate to 25.49.

Thanks,

Harald Staff

=IF(J30,INT(J3*25)/100,0)

If you miss your SUM parts, you don't need them for indivisual cells or
calculations. The sum of 4 is 4, but so is 4.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"buddyorliz" skrev i melding