Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default adding "dictionary" to excel quick-access toolbar

hi --

i apologize if there is an earlier post on this topic; i did a search, but i
am a newbie to this forum, so i might easily have missed it.

in my "word 2007" program, i was able to select a "dictionary" command for
the quick-access toolbar (in addition to "thesaurus"), but for my "excel
2007" quick-access toolbar i found a button for "thesaurus" but none for
"dictionary." how can this be?

can anyone advise me on where to look or how to do this?

thanks very much.

-- susie margaret