Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using cells from two Excel files

How can I display two stacked columns, when each column has data in separated
Excel spreadsheet file? I highlighted a cell in one Excel and highlighted
another cell in another Excel file with CTRL button. Then, when I clicked on
values or enter, I got an error. I do not understand what I did wrong. How
can I make it work?