DISCO DAVE

Default IN EXCEL I HAVE A LIST I TRY SORT ASENDING BUT IT PUTS TRUE AFTER.

IN EXCEL I HAVE A LIST I TRY SORT ASENDING BUT IT PUTS TRUE AFTER ZOOM
Bernie Deitrick

Disco,

To Excel, TRUE is a numeric (actually, Boolean) value: use 'True as a
string, and it will sort the way that you expect.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"DISCO DAVE" <DISCO wrote in message
IN EXCEL I HAVE A LIST I TRY SORT ASENDING BUT IT PUTS TRUE AFTER ZOOM

Dave Peterson

Either enter the value True as 'true (with that leading apostrophe)
or preformat the cell as text, then type True.

True is a boolean value--not text if you just type it in a cell formatted as
General.

--

Dave Peterson