GrantM

Default Selecting data from a list based on entered values

I need to select data from a list based on certain values that I have
entered.

I have a large amount of regression formulae and need to select thier
coefficent values from the list based on the ranges of the input values.

For example, if the input value is between 0 and 10, select list 1; if its
between 10 and 20, select list 2 and so on.

I have been struggling with this for a while and any help would be
appreciated.
Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at: