Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
E2 E2 is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet linking

Want to link two different speadsheets. I.E., cumulative December totals to
the beginning of January, next year. Know how to do month to month, but
unable to get from last year, December to January this year.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Take a look at this post from yesterday:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...72d3a1a3f2c1a4

Hope this helps.

Pete