Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protect selected column

Dear Friend
Is there any possibilities to protecet by password only selected column or
cel or row without protecting whole work sheet.
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes
Highlight column or cells that you do NOT want to protect then Format Cells
Protection and untick 'Locked' OK. Now protect the worksheet and you will

be only be able to make entries in the column/cells that you unlocked.
Hope this helps.