Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Simple way to breakdown complex spreadsheets

Hi

I have a company spreadsheet we are needing to send out to broken down by
various departments. This is something I can simply do and distribute
accordingly.

My issue is each department will then need to breakdown the spreadsheet and
send each manager their own information to be updated. The manager then
returns this back to the department to collate then they return this back to
myself.

A lot of the departments aren't too techie and I was looking for a simply
way we can explain for them to break these down for distribution to their
managers. They can't send all the data to everyone as it holds sensitive
information, but we need to ensure they keep all formulas, formatting and the
worksheets that will be hidden? And then if you have an easy way they can
collate the returned information it will be a bonus (the managers will only
be updating 3 of the cells in each column)

Many Thanks for you help in advance