Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shift + toolbar button action in Excel 2007

Dear audience,
let me repeat my request regarding combining shift with toolbar button as it
was not answered yet and is quite old already:
in Excel XP, when some buttons on toolbar are clicked on while holding
shift, this in fact results in doing the opposite action. E.g. when I click
on "insert row" buttons while holding shift, I actually delete the row. I
like this feature very much as it saves place in toolbar and I can replace
some buttons with my others favorite ones. However I miss this feature in
Excel 2007. Does anybody know if this feature is lost in Excel 2007 or is the
way how to activate it (perhaps is replaced by something else)? Thanks for
help in advance and sorry to repeat this question.