Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default save as or print to pdf

I want to create a pdf from an excel file and word file but the option to
save as a pdf or print to a pdf is not listed. What to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
I use http://www.primopdf.com , it's a printer driver easy to use and it's free.
HTH
John

"HelSue" wrote in message
I want to create a pdf from an excel file and word file but the option to
save as a pdf or print to a pdf is not listed. What to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HelSue;232967 Wrote:
I want to create a pdf from an excel file and word file but the option
save as a pdf or print to a pdf is not listed. What to do?

I believe xl'07 has a PDF printer, if you do not have xl'07 then you
will have to install one, for years I have used PDF Redirect

The free version of course
'PDF reDirect - The free PDF Creator alternative to pdf995, cutepdf and
freepdf' (http://www.exp-systems.com/PDFreDirect/Downloads.htm?1)

--
Stringer
Stringer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=117

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Microsoft provides an add-in for Office 2007 which allows you to export and
save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It
also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a
subset of these programs.

Visit http://tinyurl.com/v46jc (which points to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/t...displayLang=en) to download