Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Diabetic Monitoring

Has anyone developed a Excel sheet / graph for monitoring blood suger ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I Googled 'Excel Blood sugar template' and got 134k hits and this was the
first.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101443491033

Mike

Has anyone developed a Excel sheet / graph for monitoring blood suger ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Is this what you are looking for?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101443491033

rob

Has anyone developed a Excel sheet / graph for monitoring blood suger ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike,

I didn't get that email.

Can you try this alternative, see if it arrives

bob dot phillips at freeuk dot com

--
HTH

Bob

"streborluap" wrote:

Has anyone developed a Excel sheet / graph for monitoring blood suger ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Mike, got that one. Will email you shortly.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Mike,

I didn't get that email.

Can you try this alternative, see if it arrives

bob dot phillips at freeuk dot com

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"streborluap" wrote:

Has anyone developed a Excel sheet / graph for monitoring blood suger
?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have developed such a workbook with a few more bells and whistles than the
Template Gallery download..........like dynamic chart series for daily
readings and reading average.

Email me if you want a copy.

Change the AT and DOT for my email address.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP