Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Solver Error - an unexpected internal error has occurred

I keep getting this error anytime I try to generate more than one report from
Excel Solver. If I just request one of them (Answer, Limits, Sensitivity) I
don't get any errors. But get any combination of two or more, I get the
error. It seems like a lot of people have this problem. I am accessing solver
from the Menu Bar, not through VBA. I tried pieces of code people suggested
to fix it, but the ones I've found haven't solved the problem. By what I
could figure out, the error message is just the general error message for
Solver. I have no other problems with Solver other than this. I am using
Excel 2003. I get this error on both an XP machine and a Vista machine using
Excel 2003 with Solver.

Any suggestions?
Steve