Chaplain Doug

Default Accessing Outlook from Excel

Excel 2002. How would I programmatically access a distribution list in
Outlook from Excel. I need to run through the distribution list (called
"Chaplains"), examining their "company" and "email" fields, and send an email
message to selected folks in the distribution list.

Another question. When I programmatically send mutiple Outlook emails from
Excel (which I already know how to do), how do I keep Outlook from prompting
me every time an email is sent? It prompts me that someone outside of
Outlook is trying to send a email. I already know this! How can I shut this
off and turn it back on? Thanks.