zakko

Default why there is a backup copy for excel worksheet?

when i'm using excel , each time i close the worksheet there is a backup file
newely created, does anyone has an answer ?

Hi

Click on File/Save As . .. and then click on Tools from the Save As dialog
box and then click General Options. In there is an option to 'Always create
backup', which you can disable.

--
Andy.