Default Formating the Header and Footer

I would like to change the colour of the text and fields in the headers
and footers.
Is this possible in Excel 2000?

Any help / ideas apreciated

Cheers Rob
Dave Peterson

It's not possible in xl2003, and MS doesn't usually remove these kind of bells
and whistles after they're implemented.

Maybe you can use Rows to repeat at top (under file|page setup|sheet tab)????

--

Dave Peterson

I had a feeling that was the answer
but had to ask to be sure