Es

Default Linking Range

If I have a source sheet1 and this same range is linked
to sheet 2, why if I insert a line on my source data no
line is inserted on the link data. How can link two
ranges so that if I insert a row on the one a row will
also be inserted on the orter with links to the inserted
rows?
David McRitchie

I'm getting dizzy with that. Don't know why you would
think linking sheets together should handle inserting rows
automatically.

Group your sheets. Then when you insert a row on the
one you see the other sheets in the group will receive the
same treatment as if you had done the same keyboard
instructions on each of them as well.

You can group sheets with the help of the Ctrl key and
selecting additional sheets. BUT DO NOT FORGET TO UNGROUP
when finished or you will DESTROY your sheets just as easily.

You might also take a look over
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
to help with additional problems you will probably encounter.
--
---
HTH,