Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel

I just installed MS home and student 2007 on my computer and I can't find
excel anywhere. I was sure that excel came with this version. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Marie,

just a simple check:

Click start button, now click run and enter "EXCEL" (without quotes) and hit
Enter key

If Excel starts then it is installed and may be the shorcut on the program
files is not present and if it doesn't then probably Excel was not selected
while Office was installed.

Please click "yes" if this post helps.
--

Kind Regards,