Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default e-mail was sent but not recieved

I sent a excel workbook page to my e-mail and it shows it was sent but I have
not received it.

Suggestions,

Thanks,

Gary
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This sounds like an email problem instead of an excel problem.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"swimming pool" wrote:

I sent a excel workbook page to my e-mail and it shows it was sent but I have
not received it.

Suggestions,

Thanks,

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

swimming pool wrote:
I sent a excel workbook page to my e-mail and it shows it was sent but I have
not received it.

Suggestions,

Thanks,

Gary

My first suggestion is that you provide more details.

How did you send the workbook page to your e-mail? What e-mail program
are you using?

As another poster has noted this looks like an e-mail problem, not an
Excel problem.

Bill