Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot get new Question icon to work

I am trying to post a question on the Windows Help Community site but the
form to input new question will not open when I click on the new question
icon. Can anyone tell me how I can fix that..thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably a web problem. After all, it worked here.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200830

"ManhattanRebel" wrote:

I am trying to post a question on the Windows Help Community site but the
form to input new question will not open when I click on the new question
icon. Can anyone tell me how I can fix that..thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try the Refresh button on your broswer

HTH

--
Pls click on the Yes button below if this posting is helpful.

Thank You

cheers, francis

"ManhattanRebel" wrote:

I am trying to post a question on the Windows Help Community site but the
form to input new question will not open when I click on the new question
icon. Can anyone tell me how I can fix that..thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Turn off your Popup blocker for the site or hold CTRL key down when you
click.