Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click?

Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click them. I'm
referring to the "Alt Tab" I can do to switch applications. I was wondering
if there was anything like that for a workbook.

Thanks in anticipation.
--
DMM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctrl-F6
Ctrl-Shift-F6
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"soconfused" wrote:

Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click them. I'm
referring to the "Alt Tab" I can do to switch applications. I was wondering
if there was anything like that for a workbook.

Thanks in anticipation.
--
DMM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This works if user has two workbooks open or if two windows with different
sheets of the same workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:54:01 -0800, Gary Brown
wrote:

Ctrl-F6
Ctrl-Shift-F6

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I got one solution that works for Excel 03 and 07

Here is my solution.

View Tab - Window - New Window

That will create a new window of the same file. Choose the sheet you want to switch and then use the Alt Tab as usual.

In excel 03 it is under window tab.

Hope this will be helpfull.

Gord Dibben wrote:

This works if user has two workbooks open or if two windows with
03-Feb-09

This works if user has two workbooks open or if two windows with different
sheets of the same workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:33 AM
soconfuse wrote:

Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click?
Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click them. I'm
referring to the "Alt Tab" I can do to switch applications. I was wondering
if there was anything like that for a workbook.

Thanks in anticipation.
--
DMM

On Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:41 AM
Emec wrote:

Can I toggle between sheets in a workbook without having to click?
Ctrl+Av.Pag

Regards,
Emece.-

"soconfused" wrote:

soconfused wrote:

--

Dave Peterson

On Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:54 PM
gary.brown.deletethispar wrote:

Ctrl-F6Ctrl-Shift-F6-- Hope this helps.
Ctrl-F6
Ctrl-Shift-F6
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Gary Brown

"soconfused" wrote:

On Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:11 PM
Gord Dibben wrote:

This works if user has two workbooks open or if two windows with
This works if user has two workbooks open or if two windows with different
sheets of the same workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Creating A Custom XML Web Control
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...m-xml-web.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I do believe you have your Alt and Ctrl keys mixed up.

Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + F6 will switch windows within Excel.

Alt + Tab will cycle through all open applications.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP