Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I modify Excel coloumn from A to T?

Excel has 256 columns in a worksheet but I only need Excel to display from
column A to column T. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try this

select the column U , go to window | freeze panes |

On Feb 1, 1:06*pm, colpenguin
wrote:
Excel has 256 columns in a worksheet but I only need Excel to display from
column A to column T. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can hide them. Select all these columns by clicking on the header letter
of column U and dragging right and when you have them all selected right
click anywhere and 'Hide'.

Mike

"colpenguin" wrote:

Excel has 256 columns in a worksheet but I only need Excel to display from
column A to column T. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please follow following steps
1.Select the column A in your sheet
2.Now select WindowFreeze Panes

Note it will only display column A to T€¦

Have a nice time

Chris
------
Convert your Excel spreadsheet into an online calculator.
http://www.spreadsheetconverter.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot delete all but A:T

Hide the columns you don't want to see.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:06:01 -0800, colpenguin
wrote:

Excel has 256 columns in a worksheet but I only need Excel to display from
column A to column T. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you test your suggestion?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

wrote:
Excel has 256 columns in a worksheet but I only need Excel to display from
column A to column T. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc