Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djl djl is offline

Default conversion

I'm not sure what I need to do to have my 2003 excel version open a 2007
excel document. I think that I have made the appropriate updates but I may be
missing something. Looking for some direction d
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, you haven't told us what you've done.

The compatibility pack is at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923505
or
David Biddulph