Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Dialog Box Macro for Excel

I have created a custom dialog box in VB, to be used as a macro in Excel. So
far, when I run the macro, the box opens, and prompts the user to answer a
question by clicking yes or no. When they click the button, a task is
performed. I can not figure out how to automatically close the dialog box,
once the user has clicked the 'Yes' or 'No' buttons though.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
add this to the end of your button code possible to both yes and no buttons.
unload me

Regards
FSt1

"floyd,p" wrote:

I have created a custom dialog box in VB, to be used as a macro in Excel. So
far, when I run the macro, the box opens, and prompts the user to answer a
question by clicking yes or no. When they click the button, a task is
performed. I can not figure out how to automatically close the dialog box,
once the user has clicked the 'Yes' or 'No' buttons though.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

glad to help. thanks for the feed back
Regards
FSt1