Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jg jg is offline

Default Cannot Move, Copy, Insert, Rename, or Delete a Worksheet in Any Wo

In Excel 2000, whether I create a new workbook or open an existing one, I can
no longer Move, Copy, Insert, Rename, or Delete a Worksheet in Any Workbook
either by right-clicking on the sheet tab or using the edit menu.

Protect Worksheet is Off. Protect Workbook is Off.

Things to Note:
1. I had been testing another workbook which had those features disabled by
using VBA code. However, using that workbook on other computers has not had
the same effect.

2. I had also tried a demo on Done-EX the Excel Compiler.

3. Both items 1 & 2 have now been removed from my computer but the problem
persists.

4. I have tried repairing and reinstalling Excel but this hasn't helped.