Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What I believe is a Watermark

I've looked at the previous resolutions posted, but cannot find a way to
delete what "looks" like a watermark on one sheet of my workbook. In large
grey printing it simply states "Page 1". When I print this sheet, it does
not show, thus the thought that it is a watermark of some kind. Is there a
way to delete this? I've been in custom headers/footers, and there is
nothing there, so nothing to delete?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are viewing sheet in Page Break Preview Mode. Just change to Normal mode
by clicking on MenuViewNormal.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

Use Free Accounting Software "Busywin UL 3.5 "as per Principle of Book
Keeping having vat enabled invoice printing and vat computation with
inventory tracking by Busy
Infotech from below page.
http://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas

"cware" wrote in message
I've looked at the previous resolutions posted, but cannot find a way to
delete what "looks" like a watermark on one sheet of my workbook. In
large
grey printing it simply states "Page 1". When I print this sheet, it does
not show, thus the thought that it is a watermark of some kind. Is there
way to delete this? I've been in custom headers/footers, and there is
nothing there, so nothing to delete?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
You're in Page Break Preview.
Goto View Select Normal
HTH
John
"cware" wrote in message
I've looked at the previous resolutions posted, but cannot find a way to
delete what "looks" like a watermark on one sheet of my workbook. In
large
grey printing it simply states "Page 1". When I print this sheet, it does
not show, thus the thought that it is a watermark of some kind. Is there
way to delete this? I've been in custom headers/footers, and there is
nothing there, so nothing to delete?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are seeing Page Break Preview. To switch back:

View Normal
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200830