Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Need wider variety of fill colors for Excel 2002

My wife is in to quiltmaking, and I am doing the layouts on Excel. But I
need a wider variety of colors to match the colors she is using.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2003 and below, you can show 56 different colors.

If you need more than that, maybe you'll want to try a different program.

I bet there are lots available.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That's some quilt if she needs more than 56 colors. You can customize the
colors in the palette. Go to Tools menu Options Color tab, then one by
one select a palette tile and customize it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Ken" wrote in message
My wife is in to quiltmaking, and I am doing the layouts on Excel. But I
need a wider variety of colors to match the colors she is using.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If your wife is really into designing and making quilts. You might want
to pick up a copy of Electric Quilt instead.

http://www.electricquilt.com/