Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SAP export to Excel 2003

I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to convert from SAP. I have a
spreadsheet already in Excel 2003 that I have some date formulas on and I
want to take this spreadsheet from SAP and import the information into the
other spreadsheet alread in Excel, but I have taken some of the columns out
of the spreadsheet from SAP that I put into Excel.

I want to be able to import only the information (columns) I need from SAP
into Excel so that the data on the Excel spreadsheet can automatically
calculate the dates necessary from the three columns that I have added for
the date calculations/formulas.

Is there an easier way of doing this than opening the tab delimited
spreadsheet that is created when exporting from SAP and deleting the columns
that I don't need? Thanks for any and all of your help.

Lance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not familiar with SAP but if you can create a script then you might be
able to make the desired modifications in the script prior to the import.
Paul G
Software engineer.