Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Page and Print Formatting

I have a workbook with 17 worksheets. How do I copy the page and print
layouts (margins, footer, orientation, etc) from one worksheet to all the
rest without having to do each one individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In 2003 I would select all sheets and do the page setup on the active sheet.

Most settings will be the same for all sheets ion the group.

A couple that cannot be done with grouped sheets is printrange and rows to
repeat at top.

I don't think 2007 would be much different.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:24:00 -0800, Redwingwill
wrote:

I have a workbook with 17 worksheets. How do I copy the page and print
layouts (margins, footer, orientation, etc) from one worksheet to all the
rest without having to do each one individually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gord,

Yes, Excel 2007 is exactly the same although you can do the page headers and
footer in the spreadsheet rather than in the Page Setup dialog box (but its
there if you want it).

Tip: Ctrl+F2 is the shortcut key for print preview command in 2007.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

wrote:

I have a workbook with 17 worksheets. How do I copy the page and print
layouts (margins, footer, orientation, etc) from one worksheet to all the
rest without having to do each one individually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Shane.

Will start the install of Office 2007 Ultimate
today.................maybe<g

Gord