Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I add Email Addresses to Outlook Express from Excell 2007

I have an Excell Spreadsheet with 50 Email addresses and I need to add them
to Outlook Express. Can I do this on Bulk?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can go to Outlook Express and import the addresses using the Excel files.
For details look in the Outlook Forum.

"Fred Whitmarsh" wrote:

I have an Excell Spreadsheet with 50 Email addresses and I need to add them
to Outlook Express. Can I do this on Bulk?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Fred

Save the file as CSV and use FileImport windows contacts

For Outlook see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/importcontacts.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin