Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NumericUpDown

Can the NumericUpDown function be duplicated in Excel 2007. I need to give
the users the ability to increase / decrease values while observing the
results on a chart.

Can anyone help me!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not sure but this is the first time i'm hearing about the "NumericUpDown"
function.
i suspected it might be a UDF and and after doing a google, i think it is.
see these sites
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...te(VS.80).aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...st(VS.80).aspx

also do a google on "excel numericupdown funcrion". 3040 hits..... rather
small for google.

if it is a UDF, then all you need to do is copy the UDF from your old
version of xl to 2007 ..."PROFIDED" ... that xl developers haven't changed
that too. be perpared.

good luck.
regards
FSt1

"Pippo24" wrote:

Can the NumericUpDown function be duplicated in Excel 2007. I need to give
the users the ability to increase / decrease values while observing the
results on a chart.

Can anyone help me!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

there is non such function built into Excel. It sounds like you want to
increase or decrease a value and see its effects on a chart? If that's the
case let us know. You would want to consider a spinner or scrollbar control
in the spreadsheet or on the chart.

Please tell us what you are trying to do.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire