Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Disappearing Data

Hello,
Please can you help me with a problem that I am having with excel 2007
running on Windows XP, SP3?

Basically, I need to move data around between different cells in the
worksheet.
I do this by either copying, cutting and pasting or simply copying using the
fill handle.

When I do this, other cells in the worksheet simply lose the data that was
in them.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this issue? There are no
macros or anything like that involved. The document was started from the
normal Excel template.

This is extremely frustrating as I need to update this spreadsheet daily as
part of my job.
Many thanks in advance,
Deborah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this happening with a particular spreadsheet or all of them?

This should not happen. If the cells you change are linked by formula to
other cells then those cells might be impacted...

Can you send the file to me?