Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moving data validation input comments

I have three separate data validation input comments on one screen and I
would like to control where they appear. Currently there are three separate
locations for the messages. If I move one of the input comment to the
desired locataion, the other two are automatically put in the same spot - not
the desired result and Excel doesn't remember where I move it to when I save
the spreadsheet.

I'm in 2007 but I'm saving the workbook to make it 2003 compatible.

What am I missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Okay - found out that having all three appear in the same location is a known
oddity that has been documented. But why doesn't it remember where the input
comments were moved to (after it was saved)?