Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drawing/image/picture not visible in Excel on one pc

Hello,

One user can't see the images he pasted into an Excel sheet last
month.
The images were probably Visio drawings, inserted with a simple copy/
paste (not paste special).
Normal paste means that the object is no longer a visio object but an
image.
The placeholders are still there.
Only on his pc.
His collegues don't have the problem, they see the drawings.
Excel 2003, Visio 2003.
I have checked in Tools-Options that Excel is set to show objects, not
only placeholders.
Already did a repair of Office with Control Panel - Add/Remove
Software.

I searched http://www.google.com/search?q=excel+image+not+visible but
the first couple of pages didn't turn up any useful solutions.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what else should be checked.

Kind regards,
Amedee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 20 jan, 17:21, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
[...]

Solved!
I reduced hardware accelleration in the troubleshooting tab of the
advanced display settings.
Amedee