Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - Workbook Properties - Company

In a standard New Workbook, when I on the Office button go to Excel Options,
Prepare, Properties, Then click on the Advanced Proprties button, in my
Company field there appears "Hewlett Packard" << not sure how to change this
since I do not work for Hewlett Packard -- But I dod have a Hewlett Packard
Laptop Notebook and that is where this data is likely being picked up,

Question -- How do I change this to "My Company Name",, Where in menus?

Tks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I click on the launch arrow next to Document Properties I get a
traditional dialog box. On the Summary tab there is a "Company" field. Mine
has the company I work for; I assume this is because my IT department
installed Office on the PC that I am currently using. I expect you have an
OEM version that HP installed. In either case, one can just type in a new
name.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JMay" wrote in message
In a standard New Workbook, when I on the Office button go to Excel
Options,
Prepare, Properties, Then click on the Advanced Proprties button, in my
Company field there appears "Hewlett Packard" << not sure how to change
this
since I do not work for Hewlett Packard -- But I dod have a Hewlett
Packard
Laptop Notebook and that is where this data is likely being picked up,

Question -- How do I change this to "My Company Name",, Where in menus?

Tks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Benard,

I'm looking to change the Default Document Setting for Company. Otherwise I
must change it on every new workbbook I create and edit on all past created
workbooks.

Tks,

Jim