Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I automatically add user name to excel spreadsheet

We have a template to create a form that I would like to have the users name
added to so I can tell who created the form
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you could have a macro return the user name
Sub usename()
MsgBox Environ("UserName")
'or
'[A1]=environ("UserName")
End Sub

or you could create a functions to retrun the user name
Public Function UseName()
UseName = Environ("UserName")
End Function

then use the formula on the sheet.....