Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default name cannot be same

Dear friends

I am finding message "print_area - name cannot be same" this error
while opening 2003 xls file in 2007 version
May be this problem was discussed earlier but please anybody can help
me to come out from this problem

Murlidhar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure if it's possible to do this through code.

Maybe (untested!) you could try:
application.displayalerts = false
code to open the workbook
application.displayalerts = true

I'm not sure if these are the kinds of warnings that will respect that
..displayalerts setting.