Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lmb lmb is offline

Default Church Ministry Budget

I'm a novice at Excel 2007 and need help setting up a simple Church Ministry
Budget for my church. Hope someone has a sample or suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

General questions like this can elicit only general responses. The place to
start would be a budget template -- accessible with FileNew, then choose a
template that looks promising.

But if it's simple, as you state, why not just put the category down one
column, and the amount in the next?

Regards,
Fred.

"LMB" wrote in message
I'm a novice at Excel 2007 and need help setting up a simple Church
Ministry
Budget for my church. Hope someone has a sample or suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Another option might be to avoid Excel altogether and try to find a suitable
template in MS Access. Often these have the basic functionality that will
accomidate the process without requiring too much work on your part.

"LMB" wrote in message
I'm a novice at Excel 2007 and need help setting up a simple Church
Ministry
Budget for my church. Hope someone has a sample or suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:55:16 -0800, LMB
wrote:

I'm a novice at Excel 2007 and need help setting up a simple Church Ministry
Budget for my church. Hope someone has a sample or suggestions.

I do some spreadsheets for our church
If you e-mail me at eandm AT sky DOT com, perhaps I could help
You could start by writing out on paper what you want to achieve as
this will help knowing where to start
--
Martin
©¿©¬