Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing Columns

Can I tel excel to print columns: A,B,C,D,H,AJ,AK ?
If so how do I do it?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can hide the columns you don't want printed. Click on the column
identifiers above columns E, F and G to highlight them, and then click
on Format | Columns | Hide. Similarly for the columns between H and
AJ.

Hope this helps.

Pete