Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with Conditional Formatting on Anniversary Date

I have a spreadsheet for tracking employees hire dates, absenses, etc. I
would like for the column with each person's hire date (Column H) to turn red
a week before their anniversary date to alert me to give them a review. The
column next to it (Column I) is where I will fill in the date that the review
was done.

How can I format these two column so that 1) the cells in the date of hire
column turn red a week before their anniversary date, and 2) so that when the
reviewed date is entered the cells changes back? Please help!! This may get
me a raise!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use a formula of

=AND(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(H2),DAY(H2))-7<=TODAY(),DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(H2),DAY(H2))= TODAY())

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"MsButterfly" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet for tracking employees hire dates, absenses, etc. I
would like for the column with each person's hire date (Column H) to turn
red
a week before their anniversary date to alert me to give them a review.
The
column next to it (Column I) is where I will fill in the date that the
review
was done.

How can I format these two column so that 1) the cells in the date of hire
column turn red a week before their anniversary date, and 2) so that when
the
reviewed date is entered the cells changes back? Please help!! This may
get
me a raise!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Hello

=AND(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH($H2),DAY($H2))-TODAY()<=7,DATE(YEAR(TODAY
()),MONTH($H2),DAY($H2))-TODAY()0)

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/