Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the color of the cell marquee when using Ctrl F

When using "Ctrl F" to find a cell the result is shown by a marquee around
"found"cell. This marquee is very difficult to see in a large table with
borders. How can I change the colour or line thickness of the marquee used by
excel to highlight the cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

As a close fit, you could try this sheet sub below, which will color the
selected cell(s) light blue. Do note that the "undo" functionality for the
sheet will be disabled.

To install the sub, right-click on the sheet tab View Code
Copy n paste it into the code window (whitespace on the right)

'-------
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 8
End Sub
'-------

--
Max
Singapore
"Mark-Sydney" wrote:
When using "Ctrl F" to find a cell the result is shown by a marquee around
"found"cell. This marquee is very difficult to see in a large table with
borders. How can I change the colour or line thickness of the marquee used by
excel to highlight the cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default How do I change the color of the cell marquee when using Ctrl

After installing the sub,
Press Alt+Q to get back to Excel
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:22,500 Files:370 Subscribers:66
xdemechanik
---
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about autofilters