Dave B

Default font size of row and title heads

The column titles (A, B, C) and row titles (1, 2, 3) in my Excel are very
large, even when the workbook is zoomed to 100%. Can I make them smaller?

Jaytee

in the Format Menu, click on cells. Then click on the Font Tab and format away!

"Dave B" wrote:

The column titles (A, B, C) and row titles (1, 2, 3) in my Excel are very
large, even when the workbook is zoomed to 100%. Can I make them smaller?

Peo Sjoblom

Formatstylenormal, default font should be Arial 10

Peo Sjoblom

"Dave B" wrote in message
The column titles (A, B, C) and row titles (1, 2, 3) in my Excel are very
large, even when the workbook is zoomed to 100%. Can I make them smaller?

Duke Carey

The appearnce of the headers should be a function of your Normal style. To
change that, use the menu to choose FormatStyles

In the dialog that comes up, choose the Normal style, then click on the
modify button. Choose a smaller font and OK your way back out to the
spreadsheet

Hope this fixes your issue