Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can you help

I'm going to set up a weight lost excel sheet for are department........ I
was wondering if anyone had one I could have

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Doing a search often bears fruit, my Google search for 'Excel Weight Loss
Template' returned 459000 hits and this was one of the first

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...436151033.aspx

Mike

"Stig - tame racing driver" wrote:

I'm going to set up a weight lost excel sheet for are department........ I
was wondering if anyone had one I could have

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I worked on one a few years ago for another poster - you are welcome
to that if you send me an email to:

pashurst <at auditel.net

(change the obvious)

It might have lots of things that you don't need, as it was based on
some competition over several weeks (the Biggest Losers won prizes).

Pete