Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default working in the Advanced Filter in 2003 Excel

I have typed on the first line this formula 1/1/05 & < 300.00 ,
for 2 criteria info. just under the Headers, Then there's a 5 line spread
So there's 2 sets of headers and then my list of (household inventory)
several lines of my stuff.
I've selected the Filter from Data menu, I can use the AutoFilter arrows
on this list, now I'm stuck. I require help from somebody that knows this
stuff.
I need this information as soon as possible...help
thanks
Hydz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're using the AutoFilter arrows, you don't need criteria in a
criteria range.
Click the arrow in the date column, and then click (Custom...)
From the first dropdown, select Is greater than
In the box to the right, enter your date

Then, click the arrow in the number column, and then click (Custom...)
From the first dropdown, select Is less than
In the box to the right, enter your number

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures