Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default work sheets

Hi, I would like some help on excel worksheet. I want to have a opening page
where we will type in various info. however based on what we want to type in
it will hyperlink us to another sheet to fill info in. Once info is complete
I want the sheets not in use to drop off by a button called export leaving
only the first sheet and what ever populated sheet we used. we do have one
currently being used but it is used for another department and we can not
seem to edit it for our terms. The person who created it we can not seem to
find. any help would be greatful

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A skilled Excel developer should be able to do this in reasonable time.
Otherwise you need a thick Excel programming book, gallons of coffee and
lots of time.
Both solutions are worth it.

Best wishes Harald

"James" wrote in message
Hi, I would like some help on excel worksheet. I want to have a opening
page
where we will type in various info. however based on what we want to type
in
it will hyperlink us to another sheet to fill info in. Once info is
complete
I want the sheets not in use to drop off by a button called export leaving
only the first sheet and what ever populated sheet we used. we do have one
currently being used but it is used for another department and we can not
seem to edit it for our terms. The person who created it we can not seem
find. any help would be greatful

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, this works very well in a new workbook that only has sheet names. but
when I place the code in our workbook template that have sheets named it
deletes all the sheets except for the first sheet. Even when I populate a
named sheet.