Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate a date based on birthdate and future age

What formula would I use if I want to calculate a future date for when a
person will be a certain age, in this case it would be 22 years and 0 months.
Using 2007 version of excel.

Thanks
--
AKM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the date of birth is in A1,
=DATE(YEAR(A1)+22,MONTH(A1)+0,DAY(A1))
Adjust formula to suit. [Obviously you wouldn't bother with +0 if it was 0,
but that's where your number of months would go. You'd probably want to put
your 22 and 0 into separate cells & refer to those from your formula.]
--
David Biddulph

"AMcShea" wrote in message
What formula would I use if I want to calculate a future date for when a
person will be a certain age, in this case it would be 22 years and 0
months.
Using 2007 version of excel.

Thanks
--
AKM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A1 = 1/1/1990 The persons birthday then
A2 = 32 Future birthday at age 32

=Date(Year(A1)+A2,Month(A1),Day(A1))

"AMcShea" wrote:

What formula would I use if I want to calculate a future date for when a
person will be a certain age, in this case it would be 22 years and 0 months.
Using 2007 version of excel.

Thanks
--
AKM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the birthday is in cell A1:

=DATE(YEAR(A1)+22,MONTH(A1)+0,DAY(A1))

will display the date that the person will be 22 years, 0 months old.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200824

"AMcShea" wrote:

What formula would I use if I want to calculate a future date for when a
person will be a certain age, in this case it would be 22 years and 0 months.
Using 2007 version of excel.

Thanks
--
AKM