Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sheets and formulas

Hi,
I wish to enter formulas in a new worksheet using values from other
previously used ones. That is, if I have three different values- for eg.- in
one sheet, I wish to have their total in a new sheet using formula(s). In
other words, how do I link different sheets together in one document by
formulas.
Tnx
Alex
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When writing your formula, you can simply select the cell from the sheet you
want to refer to, or the general format is
=SUM('Sheet1'!A1:A10)

Where the name of sheet you want to refer to is inside single quotation marks.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M