Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Update workbook links without opening all workbooks

I have a workbook that is linked to about 5 other workbooks. After entering
data in the main workbook, can I somehow update the other workbooks without
opening them?

TIA,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Steve,

No, the workbooks will be updated when you open then

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.